Commissions are currently open, but with a queue - I may not be able to work with short deadlines, depending on the piece.
These are some vague categories for pricing - if you want something in a different style similar to another piece of my work, let me know! I'm also able to work in new styles based on what is needed for the piece.
- half : $25 (17usd)
- full : $40 (27usd)
- more for extra characters, or complex design/clothing
- portrait (something with a simple background/pattern)
- lined $70 (48usd)
- painted $90 (62usd)
- more for multiple characters, more complex background
- $100-200ish (70-140usd)
- depends on amount of characters, background complexity
- as well as style - Let me know if you want something lined or fully painted.
- These prices are guides, I may adjust depending on various factors.
- usd is approximate based on exchange rates when I made this post.
How to commission
- Email me at email@example.com
- Tell me what kind of commission you want - if you're not sure what category it'll be under, describe it and I can figure it out.
- Tell me the details of the art: please provide clear visual references of the characters(s) and anything else necessary. This is especially important if I’m not familiar with the characters, and the more references the better!
- I will reply with whether I can do it, the price and anything I need clarified - we can discuss this and once we’ve agreed I will send you a paypal invoice.
- I’d like the payment up front - if it’s more than $50 you can pay half before and after if you want
- I generally send a few WIPs (sketch, lineart, colours) - you can request minor changes, basically anything that’s not a major compositional change tbh
- Previous commissions I’ve done for people are here.
- Payment is via paypal - so you’ll need a verified account. If you live in NZ I'm happy to take bank transfers.
- You will have the rights to use for whatever non-commercial purposes you want, but make sure to credit me where appropriate!
- If it's something for cover art or something else being published/reproduced I will probably charge more - these are my prices for things for personal use (or indie creators , etc)
- No nsfw or super gory - nothing more than anything I’ve posted before (like, naked merfolk are okay as long as it’s not super sexual).
- Animals generally count as an extra character (unless it’s small or in the background)
- If the illustration contains something particularly complicated like fancy architecture or mechanical things, for example, I may raise the price.
- If you are going to post it on you tumblr tell me! I like to reblog all my art onto my art blog. Otherwise let me know if I can post it onto this blog.
- Simple character things should take me 1-3 weeks after payment to complete it - other things maybe longer, depending on how busy I am. I’ll let you know. It also depends on how quickly you reply to WIP emails (sometimes this is just because timezones don’t match).
- Commissioning a cover or something else with design elements aside from the illustration itself, like the type? I can do that too! (although it's not my forte). Let me know and I'll work out a price for that, too.